Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Change is good, right?

So, I have the "after - baby" change bug.  I want to change my wardrobe, redecorate my house, change vehicles...just really refresh everything.  Don't worry, I'll keep the hubby.  So, I decided to change hair styles.  I decided that I wanted some bangs.  I haven't had bangs in almost 20 years.  So, last week I went for a hair cut and got straight-across-the-forehead bangs!

Everyone likes or loves them.  Everyone.  People I don't even really know like them.  But me - as hard as I try, I don't like them!  In fact, I still don't know who I am when I look at myself in the mirror.  I just don't like them.  I don't think it's going to just take "getting use to them"!  I just don't like them and will be growing them out starting last week.

Change is good.  I reminded myself why I stopped having bangs.  Apparently, I had forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I love changing up my hair. I'd love to dye it pink, but that would get in the way of looking for work, and I'd love to try a pixie cut, but I'm afraid it would look terrible on me. I've always wished I could try really long hair, but mine is too thin to look good at that length... so my changes are limited to coloring. :-(

    ReplyDelete