Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Mean Mommy

I guess by some people's standard, I would be considered a "Mean" mommy.
Why? Because ...
     I don't allow my children to play with my phone all the time.  In fact, there is not one app on there for a child!
    and I have a few rules that we try to be consistent about - and there are consequences if you break them!
    and I don't allow my 3 year old to always get her way because it's just easier that way!
    and I am very particular about what our children watch on TV!
    and I don't allow sweets or dessert unless you eat most of your meal, including veggies!

Apparently, these little things (actual parenting) makes me "mean"!  Oh well, I'll just have to be mean...but at least I'm not afraid to take my children to the grocery store - where I shop without their protesting input!

No comments:

Post a Comment